This post is really for me, since I have a rising 9th grader and a rising 1st grader. The list is heavily skewed towards science and tech, but there are some gems for creatives and social science enthusiasts, too. Some of these are pretty pricey, so I recommend planning ahead. In most cases a deposit is due right away with balances due in May-ish. I’ll add to the list as I hear more. Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments!
- Reflections: A Meandering Path to UX Research
- [Rant] You’re Still Doing it Wrong: Public Officials & Social Media
- Tactical Urbanism and Revitalizing African American Heritage Cities
- [Infographic] 161 Black Women in Tech to Follow on Twitter
- [Rant] Did You Do the Free Stuff? How to (Really) Market Your New Biz Online