If a project doesn’t work, it can change dynamically, and no millions are lost – unlike an abandoned mixed use development. Tactical Urbanism projects are fast, small, manageable, and citizen-driven.
- How Starbucks Got Me Off the Couch and Out the Door on a Saturday Morning
- Reflections: A Meandering Path to UX Research
- [Rant] You’re Still Doing it Wrong: Public Officials & Social Media
- Tactical Urbanism and Revitalizing African American Heritage Cities
- [Infographic] 161 Black Women in Tech to Follow on Twitter