Overview of a case study based on cognitive load theory and constructivist pedagogy, investigating the experience of adult higher ed students with user interface design of online courses and how that design could prevent students from learning course content.
- Reflections: A Meandering Path to UX Research
- [Rant] You’re Still Doing it Wrong: Public Officials & Social Media
- Tactical Urbanism and Revitalizing African American Heritage Cities
- [Infographic] 161 Black Women in Tech to Follow on Twitter
- [Rant] Did You Do the Free Stuff? How to (Really) Market Your New Biz Online